Monday 30 September 2024

Christmas 2024 Orders Are OPEN!

 

Christmas teddy bear


Yes - as early as it seems, it's time to talk about Christmas!

Because those extra-special gifts take time, and in order to get one of my packages ready for the big day itself, I need you to get in touch by 6pm GMT on 25th October 2024.

This is the Very, Very, Last date I can accept Christmas orders this year - to allow me time to both create your package, and post it.

Earlier really is better, as it gives me more time to complete the research, and make your unique gift extra-special.

But, for those of you who would rather wait, I can arrange e-mail gift certificates right up until 1pm GMT on 23rd December.

- This also has the advantage of letting the recipient give me the information needed to start my research, which is handy if you're unsure on details.

The last date for postal gift certificates is 10am GMT on Tuesday 17th December 2023 - this means I can get them printed & posted by the last post date. I am not responsible for any postal delays.

My branch or double-branch packages really do make beautiful and thoughtful gifts, with the finished research coming in a lovely paperback book form (with other printing options available.)

For full details of my packages and services, see my website, familyhistorybycerys.co.uk


Those dates again, then:

  • Final order enquiries: 6pm GMT, 25th October 2024

  • Postal gift certificates: 10am GMT, 17th December 2024

  • E-mail gift certificates: 1pm GMT, 23rd December 2024


And if you have any other family history research enquiries, don't hesitate to get in touch and get your family history journey started!







No comments:

Post a Comment