Tuesday 3 September 2013

Notes upon notes

Believe it or not, I still use paper to make notes. Yes, it may be true that as a genealogist I may be a little bit stuck in the past but I'm no technophobe; I can find my way around websites and word processors no problem, it's just that sometimes you need paper. Like now for example, when I have about six documents open and about seven web browser tabs - the pieces of paper make my life so much easier because they are right there on the desk in front of me, and not liable to crash unexpectedly.

And of course, it's handy for when I want to add things in here or there - a couple of lines with a pencil, a well-placed sticky note, a note in the margin, and everything's in it's rightful place. Paper, I'm telling you, here to stay.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment