Saturday 9 October 2021

Get In Touch Now For Christmas Orders!

 

vintage lady wearing Christmassy red clothing and carrying shopping


Time flies - especially when you're a genealogist.

So, to give me enough time to do the research for that special Christmas gift you've been thinking of, I need you to get in touch with me by 6pm (GMT) on Monday 1st November 2021.

The earlier the better - because the more chance I'll have to work on that extra-special present - but 6pm on 1st Nov is the very last time I can take new enquiries for Christmas orders. 

Make sure you don't miss out!

After the 1st Nov, gift certificates, tailored to your needs, will still be available, so don't hesitate to get in touch.



My Branch (£250 + £15 P&P) and Double-Branch (£450 + £15 P&P) packages make for beautiful gifts, printed in paperback-book format as standard.

The Branch package follows one surname (one family line) of your choosing, whereas the Double-Branch follows two.

Larger projects can be arranged - just drop me an e-mail at the e-mail address on my order information page, and we can discuss options.



Christmas is made for family and those we love, so a gift of family history is the perfect present!

Remember, if you want to order a package for Christmas, you need to get in touch with me by 6pm on Monday November 1st 2021.

I hope to hear from you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment