Wednesday 11 November 2020

Christmas Gift Certificates

 

Vintage Christmas illustration with small girl by Christmas tree


It may be too late to order research to be completed before Christmas (…I need to sleep and eat and all that stuff as well as do research, unfortunately,) but I still have gift solutions for those who need them.

I can arrange gift certificates for my packages (check out familyhistorybycerys.co.uk for details of those) - which is also handy if you wanted research for your loved one... but thought they were probably the ones to ask about the details!

I can arrange for a gift certificate with whatever wording you want, either by post or e-mail.

So if you're still struggling to get that special gift for someone, feel free to get in touch!




No comments:

Post a Comment