Monday 22 July 2019

Where Did the Time Go? + WDYTYA? New Series



I have to apologise, apparently I haven't posted here since last December! Oops!

Still, I've been busy researching and compiling packages so I think you'll excuse me!




So, why am I back now? Because there's a new Who Do You Think You Are series starting tonight, and I had to tell you all about it!

(It may seem like all I do is watch history TV shows, but that just happens to be what reminds me to blog! Most of my time is spent researching, completing family trees, presenting research, etc.)

The line-up for series 16 (16!) of WDYTYA? looks excellent - as usual:

  • Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
  • Sharon Osbourne (please, can we have Ozzy in series 17?!)
  • Kate Winslet (going v. Hollywood this series!)
  • Paul Merton (comedian)
  • Katherine Ryan (comedian)
  • Naomie Harris (Bond actress)
  • Mark Wright (The Only Way Is Essex... apparently)
  • Jack and Michael Whitehall (comedian(s?))
The series kicks off with Daniel Radcliffe tonight at 9pm on BBC1.

I'll be doing my little write-ups/summaries again, after each episode!



No comments:

Post a Comment