Monday 14 April 2014

Different Circumstances

I've recently completed research taking me back to the one of the oldest periods I've reached. Sometimes it's possible to get back to the 1780s or 1770s, but this time I was able to get back to people who were probably born in the 1690s or early 1700s.

It's great when I'm able to do this, but sometimes the trail runs cold in the 1820s, or even later. This is most common in families with names such as Williams and Jones, but regardless of the time I manage to research back to, I always do my best to bring the stories of your family to life - to create a sense of the people that came before. I'd love to help you out with your research - why don't you check out my website - www.familyhistorybycerys.co.uk - to view my range of services, and get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment